Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Who watches DWTS?


Apparently they semi announced the new line up for Dancing With The Stars for the upcoming season last night during commercials of Extreme Makeover, Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. Here's the list:

singer Jewel
Ty Murray -- who is Jewels husband
Chuck Wicks-- who dates pro dancer Julianne Hough
Olympic gymnast Shawn Johnson -- the youngest star they've ever had, 17
pop star Belinda Carlisle
actress Denise Richards
former NFL star Lawrence Taylor
rapper Lil’ Kim
Jackass star Steve-O
Apple computer co-founder Steve Wozniak
actor David Alan Grier
actor Gilles Marini
Access Hollywood co-host Nancy O’Dell.

I must say, it sounds like its going to be a good season. And I must admit that I think my fiance likes this show more than I do! I dont know if I can make an early predicition who i think is going to win, but Chuck Wicks (who I have never heard of) might have a leg up since he dates his partner!

Season Premiere is Sunday March 9.

1 comment:

  1. It's only my FAVORITE show ever! I cannot wait to see Denise Richards and Steve Wozniak, wth? haha, computer geeks on dancing with the stars? Can he be considered a star? or maybe a hero!? I am NOT a PC :)

    ReplyDelete