Hello all, and welcome to my blog. I felt the need to start a blog because I think that I have a lot to talk about. But before I get into all that, let me introduce myself with a quick 25 facts about me (which may include topics that come up later).
1. I am 26 years old
2. I am engaged to the most wonderful person who puts up with every part of me
3. My wedding is Sept 25 (you will read much about my planning process)
4. I have a 1 year old, 100lb yellow lab, who gets into trouble, but slowly becoming a good dog.
5. I am a graphic designer
6. I am started my own company last year, and now trying to get new clients
7. I am a constant myspace, facebook and email checker
8. I am currently training for a mini marathon that is in April
9. My only sister lives in LA and i miss her.
10. I am considering a career change to nursing
11. I think I have the best family in the world
12. My father is currently going through treatments for brain cancer
13. I have always wanted to move away from home, did once, lasted 2 months.. still want to do it again, probably wont
14. My best friend has encouraged me to write this so she has something to read ;)
15. I love University of Kentucky basketball
16. I wish I had more time to create things.. photography, painting, etc.
17. I am a big fan of before/after reality shows.. right now its The Biggest Loser
18. Nothings better than a summer night on my back porch with my fiance, dog and a good bottle of wine
19. I think I am turning my fiance into a country music fan!
20. I could wear a white tshirt and jeans everyday and be fine
21. I have over 70 pairs of shoes.. all of which i wear
22. I LOVE school supplies, especially pens, the inky ones
23. I consider my self a very loyal and good friend, even though I may not be around a lot
24. I like making new foods, but could live off of potatoes everyday
25. I hope that I can continue to write this blog, even if its just for my own well being.