Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bathrooms

On a lighter note... I want to paint our bathrooms.

G moved into our house April of 07. I moved in March of 08. It still needs decorating help. One place in particular are our 2 bathrooms. Both are a gray-ish white color, small and boring. All the other rooms in the house are painted OK, but these just need some help. One issue I have though is that they are REALLY small.. especially the one I use (yes we use separate bathrooms, trust me its better ;) ) So i can't go too dark with the colors. I was thinking a light green?? Any other good bathroom colors? I guess maybe I should find a shower curtain I like first and pick something from that? I don't know! I really don't know much about decorating and its obvious from our house! haha

Any suggestions welcome.

Note: shower curtains are not easy things to find.. i mean cute shower curtains. i have looked at a ton just this morning and I don't like any of them.. ugh. why am i so indecisive

1 comment:

  1. I say go with a shower curtain first. When we moved into our first house, the bathroom was this BRIGHT tangerine color. But, fortunately the previous owners had the exact same shower curtain we had, so it worked. I recommend bright and bold. Especially if they're small. :)

    ReplyDelete