Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

weekend fun.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine wasnt to bad. Went to Lex on Friday, always interesting but a good time (I'll upload pics later if I remember). G and I definitely werent feelin' it on Saturday, and ended up sleeping most of the day. We were going to make this big romantic dinner together Saturday night, but our original plan of lobster ravioli looked to be too daunting of a task, so we ended up just going to whole foods to get some of their awesome stuff. I made salmon stuffed with spinach and feta (just baked it, it was already put together), sauteed green beans and homemade mashed potatoes... but after sitting down to eat it, we decided we really didnt want it. So we wrapped it in plastic and put it in the fridge. I was asleep that night by 11!Yesterday I did go to see "He's just not that into you" for my cousins birthday. Its a cute film. Not going to win any award. But I love Kevin Connolly and I thought the rest of the cast was good too.. I dont however really like Scarlett Johansson.. she kind of drives me nuts, I think its her lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment