Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm with the DJ

Does any one else feel like the weeks are just dragging by?! Maybe its a good thing since I feel that I have so much to do this year with the wedding planning and all, but fridays don't seem to come fast enough.

Tonight though, the fiance (G) and I are headed down to Lex Vegas ( Lexington KY). He has been a DJ for over 10 years (probably closer to 12) and so tonight he is playing at Lower 48 in Lex. We are going to leave about 6 tonight, it only takes an hour, then check into our hotel, which by the way I got for $50! It was originally $130... I love priceline. After checking into our hotel, we are off to eat, what i consider the best Mexican food ever, Rincon! They have awesome margaritas. YAY! Cant wait. G doesn't play until like 12:30, so I hope I can be entertained till then... it might be a long night. And then tomorrow is V-day...

I kind of think V-day is a ridiculous holiday... but G and I are going to have a relaxing day together. Hell, we will probably be hung over from tonight! But we have decided we are just going to make a really awesome dinner. We even got the recipe to the most amazing short ribs on the planet... I hope we arent too late in marinating. It will be nice just to hang out since things have been a little crazy since the beginning of the year.

Happy Friday the 13th to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment