Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday

I decided that since my sister and I were doing our weekly Weight Watchers (WW) weigh-ins on wednesdays, that it would be a good idea to give an update on the 'ol blog about the last few weeks.

I am currently down a total of 7.4 pounds from my ultimate* start weight!!!! I am thrilled. I am just 2.6 lbs away from my "goal" weight and still have until Xmas to get there. WW is hard to say the least. I don't get a lot of points to begin with because of my height and my activity during the day (I sit at a desk for 8 hours), so I have to choose my "points" wisely. And I will say, all I really want is a big greasy cheeseburger, with french fries (oh how i LOVE potatoes) and a REAL coke. YUM! But I am doing pretty good at resisting any unhealthy temptations. I will admit to not exactly following my points on 2 nights because we were going to a cookout and I had a few beers. But all in all, I think I am doing pretty good.

The Brazil Butt Lift (BLL) is going good too! I have done a total of 8 days thus far, and after today, I will be half way done with my 2nd week. Some of the moves are totally hard, and I have to take breaks, but I am really liking the ab workout and even getting the steps down in the "dance" video (Cardio Axe). Last week I had to miss wednesday because we had dinner with our neighbors. So I made that an off day, and just pushed everything back a day.

I feel that my body is getting leaner and tighter, although the measuring tape says otherwise. I am not going to fret to much over it (yet) and keep on plugging away. I am hoping by the 4th week of the BBL I will have a noticeable difference and be able to have an "after" pic.

So that's the deal so far. Wish me luck for the next several weeks!



*The weight I have been for the past several months. Not the exact weight I was when starting WW.

No comments:

Post a Comment