Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Getting off my lazy ass

Last night, I finally did some exercise after almost a 3 week hiatus. And it was tough.

Like I said the other day, I ordered my Brazil Butt Lift from Beach body and am currently awaiting the arrival of the DVD's. I had all but planned just to wait until my DVD's arrived before starting to do any physical activity. But my coach A sent me an email that told me to get crackin'. She suggested I bust out one of my P90X videos and do that to get my body started on its way to hottness (not in those words).

So, tonight I brought out Core Synergistics. I figured this was a pretty cardio intensive workout that also incorporated some strength moves. Plus, working on core which is definitely my "weak" area. I haven't done a P90X video since May (I think). And though I remembered the moves, I was suprised at how weak I have become. I guess it shouldnt really surprise me since I haven't done any strength training for about 6 months now, but I definitely had to stop a few times and catch my breath. Also at one point, I was feeling pretty light-headed. So, I got myself a graham cracker. (I guess this means I need to up my calories intake on days I am going to be doing a hard workout).

I am happy that I did it and looking forward to my DVD's coming. So far, I am down 2.6 pounds from when I started WW. YAY! I am hoping to keep it up even when I start my new workouts. I just have to be sure not to over eat but to make sure I get enough calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment