Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

body issues?

I am starting to realize after my last few posts, that it seems like I have a major body issue. (and who doesn't really?). But it seems as though I am obsessed. I don't know if I can clearly state that. But blogging seems like a place I get vent a little bit. My husband G is definitely sick of hearing about workout programs, how to eat right, why I want to lose weight, etc etc. And I am sure you, my fellow (but few) readers are probably sick of it too.

Som I am going to try, from here on out, to by more conscious of my words and how I am portraying myself. Yes, I want to shed a few pounds. Yes, I am trying to make better eating choices. Yes, I am doing extreme* workouts to get into shape. But I don't want to make it seem like I am totally unhappy with myself. I am just trying to take steps to a healthier me!

I have plenty of other things going on in my life to talk about (I think). So I will work on being a better blogger. I am hoping to try out some new, yummy recipes soon, so stop back by for reviews.

I hope you continue to read. And ask questions, pass along posts you find interesting, whatever.

* in some people's mind

No comments:

Post a Comment