But now, with starting WW and trying to eat the way I am "supposed" to, I find that I have to start eating breakfast. But it's such a struggle to pick something out. At one point it was everything bagels with goat cheese. Or a banana. Or a Clif bar. And another thing, with WW I only have so many points, so I would rather "save" them for meals that I enjoy so much more.
But here are some benefits to eating a healthy (containing protein and/or whole grains) breakfast:
• it give you energy to start a new day,
• weight control (studies have shown that breakfast eaters tend to weigh less than breakfast skippers)
- reduces hunger throughout the day
- eating b-fast is part of a healthy lifestyle that includes making wise food choices and balancing calories with exercise.
• A more nutritionally complete diet, higher in nutrients, vitamins and minerals
• Improved concentration and performance in the classroom or the boardroom
• More strength and endurance to engage in physical activity
• Lower cholesterol levels
• Eating eggs may be one of the best ways to get your morning protein
So what does one eat with limited time?
|sorry for the bad, upside down pic.|
These beauties are 4 inch, patent "leather" pumps from Target. I think they are awesome. (and they kind of kill my feet)