Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

I have been slacking lately.. apparently on everything. Well, maybe slacking isnt the word, but more preoccupied with other priorities. So, apologies for the lack of posts in the last several days.

Along with not blogging, I have also been a little lax on the eating healthy and the exercising. Here's a recap...

Friday- took a half day to clean house then got my hair cut (stay tuned for new pics). So I didn't get a chance to do my BBL that day. But 4 hours of dusting, vacuuming and moping count for physical activity.
Saturday- 1 mile walk in the morning, clean house, cook food and get ready for party we had on saturday night. Again, no real time to do any workout.
Sunday - I actually did 2 videos!!! the Sculpt and the Cardio Axe. So glad I pulled myself off the couch and did these workouts. Definitely helped with the hangover and made me feel some what productive for the day.
Monday- It's my birthday, enough said.

These past 4 days I have been pretty bad with the WW too. I definitely haven't tracked in a few days. I don't think it was too bad, but definitely not great. Friday I had a huge meal once G got back in town. Saturday I basically didn't eat anything all day (whooops!) until that night when we grilled out (burgers, roasted potatoes, veggies, salad) and had cake!!! Sunday I didn't really eat much, but it wasn't good-- chips and queso and a slice of cake, dinner included chicken, potatoes and rice, plus more cake. Today wasn't that bad, salad for lunch with grilled chicken, lots of water, ahi poke (yum!) and a baked potato. But I had some cupcakes. ACK! I have to get the cake out of the house.

I am back on it tomorrow. I need to get back on track with the eating and the working out if I plan to lose 10 lbs by Xmas and keep it off!!!!! (that's the ultimate goal).

Stay tuned for new hair pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment