Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Brazil Butt Lift!!

I have bit the bullet and ordered the Brazil Butt Lift DVD set from beachbody. Like I said in my last post, my friend A is a new Beachbody coach and said she has done this DVD and really enjoyed it. I figued I would give it a go around for a few reasons:

1. My butt could definitely use a work out. my pants have been getting tighter over the past year
2. It does more than just work your butt. I will work your abs and everything else too!
3. It's 4 weeks. I think a good way to get back into work out mode
4. The videos are relatively short.

I am excited to start this program. And with following my weight watchers, I am hopeful for a good start to a new me! (isn't that so cliche). I will try to do reviews on the DVDs once I get them and try them out. And if my numbers show something, I'll definitely post my progress!

Look out world.. I'm gonna have this kind of behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment