Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

My other job

As a graphic designer, I often get asked to create things for friends, whether it be business cards or flyers or even wedding invitations. For my own wedding, I even created my invites, the thank you cards, a logo, the table signs, programs, etc. And actually, had a great time doing it, so I offered up my services to friends and family.. and hopefully will expand part of my freelance/small graphic design business. So I have decided to share what my passion and art is...
Here are a few designs I have completed lately..

For Erin & Keith, one of my sisters very good friends. She is having her wedding at her parents house, with a very rustic, earthy theme. (I am very fond of the first)

Next is for a family friend Sara and her fiance Erik. She is having her wedding at the beautiful and historic Churchill Downs, so she wanted something "classic"

And also, my friend Anne need biz cards for her new Make-Up biz she is starting. So here is something a little flirty for her..

I definitely want to get more into stationary and invitations. I just love all things having to do with paper. So if you need any of this type of work, hit me up! I am very reasonable since I am trying to build a portfolio!




No comments:

Post a Comment