Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

So much to do!!

HHEEEYYYY!!!
Like the new header? I am working on trying to "vamp up" my blog and make it a little more personalized to my tastes. I am still working on the background image, but it's just not working out how I want it to... so it may be a bit before I can finish that up.

I have so many things going on right now that I just don't seem to have enough hours in the day to complete them. With working an 9 hour shift (this includes my 1 hour lunch), then running every night to train for this race, then doing my own personal business stuff at night, it seems as though my day never ends. And there are so many other fun things that I would rather be doing with my time, like playing with my new camera, for instance... or taking Charlie dog to the park! (He needs a run in the worst way, but its been muddy, so it's not completely my fault). And then I have favors for people that I said I would do, and those projects are so much more fun than the usual design work, but again, I find it 10:30 at night when I finally have the time to work on them, but I must go to sleep at 11 or I am REAL cranky the next day! Such a rollercoaster and endless cycle of events.

I am hoping to get a bunch of stuff done this weekend. I seem to say that every weekend, but really, things need to be done! G and I are running in another race tomorrow morning, so maybe that will kick start the energy to clean the house, go to the grocery, and the million other things that are on my "list". But I bet I know what will happen, two of our fav basketball teams are playing tomorrow. One at noon and one at four.... we will be watching (and not doing what needs to be done). We'll see I guess#


#
#

No comments:

Post a Comment