Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Week 15 Updates

Sorry for no Weekly Update yesterday, but it was crazy busy and I just didnt get around to it. It seems like that is the story of my life these days.. ugh... but once this half is out of the way, things will be a bit calmer.

Here is last weeks work outs:

Monday: 3 miles and Legs & Back and Ab Ripper
Tuesday: 3 miles and Kenpo X
Wednesday: 4 miles
Thursday: 2 miles (was supposed to do Yoga X, but I really just dont like the routine, so I took the night off and went and ate pizza and drank beer instead ;) Sometimes you need a break)
Friday: Core Synergistics
Saturday: 5 miles... last long run before the big race!
Sunday : nada (was supposed to be Kenpo, but I was recovering from the night before where we had a wedding... )

So now we are in our final week of training. I felt good on my run yesterday, and I just hope and pray that I feel the same way come saturday. The weather situation has gone from 70 and sunny, to 60s and storming... so who knows what it will be like. I could use some cooler temperatures, and don't mind the rain, just hope it isnt pouring! We shall see as the day gets closer though (in the Ohio Valley it could snow one day and be 80 degrees the next, you just never know!)

Wish Us Luck!

Oh and we got our bib numbers for the race.. 9510 and 9509!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment