Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Less than 24 hours!


And I will be running 13.1 miles. I can't believe it is finally here. It seems like we just started training yesterday. But 16 weeks have gone by. That's just crazy.

Am I am ready? I have no idea. I have done what I think I need to do and I will just have to keep truckin'. I will make it across the finish line one way or another. I am sort of confident that I am better prepared than last year and I am not sure why. Maybe it was the extra P90X that helped.. who knows. My time from last year was 2:23, so I am hoping to beat that, but if I dont, oh well.

I guess the biggest draw back about tomorrow is it is going to RAIN! I am ok with a little bit of rain, but I have a feeling it's just going to pour. So soggy shoes the whole way. Oh well. We have trained and we are going to do it, rain or shine. At least it won't be hot like it was last year.

ACK!! I am excited and scared all at the same time. Wish me luck and pray that I finish!!!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!! Can't wait to hear all about it!! Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete