Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Week 12 Update

As I said in last weeks monday post, I knew that last week was going to be a tough week on the schedule because of the trip we were taking. We got in as much as we could and don't feel to horrible about it. The P90X lacked more than anything, but that is OK, just need to pick it up and get back on schedule.

Here's how it panned out:

Monday - 5 miles

Tuesday - 4 miles (was supposed to do Kenpo X, but went to dinner for my father's 71st birthday and never got it done)

Wednesday - was supposed to be our leaving date, but our flight was canceled. We pretty much knew we weren't going to get in our scheduled 7 miles that day, so it was skipped

Thursday - 3 miles (G and I woke bright and early to do our 3 miles before we boarded the plane, this was a good decision by us)

Friday - should have been Core Synergistics to start my week 3 of phase 2, but I was not going to be doing that while in sunny L.A!

Saturday - 11 miles!!! (G and I had a GREAT run on the beach in California. We ran from Santa Monica through Venice Beach and back. We were not running on sand, they have a path on the beach. It was pretty awesome and we felt good running. What a cool thing to do-- well if you are from the south like us)

Sunday - again, this should have been Cardio X, but didn't do it.

So it wasn't completely horrible, and it's pretty hard to work out while on "vacation" but we did our best. Now, just trying to get back in the swing of things and to my ultimate goal.

G and I have also been talking about doing the Chicago Rock 'N Roll 1/2 Marathon in August. I really want to do 2 mini marathons this year and this seems like it might be a good time to do it. Still talking about it, haven't planned anything yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment