Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Eye Brows

Lately, I have noticed that my eyebrows are disappearing in pictures. It's kind of a weird thing, since in person I think I have fairly darker brows. But, in thinking about this, and remembering what I did for my wedding, I have started to fill in my brows to help out my face a bit. I guess I shouldnt be too surprised, since my mother's eyebrows are so blonde she has to fill them in too. I dont know if it's that they are too light, or that I have plucked them too much, but I am going with the too light reason.

Before
After

Can you see a difference? It's pretty subtle (obviously) but I think it definitely helps.... do you?

(notice the "unused" color...lol)

And here is the color I used. It doesnt look like it would have that much effect, but I think it makes a difference. It's just a shadow from one of my old MAC palettes. I dont know the exact color. I probably need to go and get actual eye brow filler stuff, but just haven't gotten to sephora yet, so this will do for now

Do you fill in your brows?


2 comments:

  1. I have to fill in my eye brows as well. I have a scar that runs right through one of them so my eye brow doesn't grow where the scar is. It drives me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! New blogger here. (:
    I saw your eyebrow picture and stopped to read. Like you my eyebrows are super light (and because of a few bad eyebrow wax jobs at the salon - not all there, like they used to be)

    I've been thinking of getting permanent make-up, I found a really great lady a bit pricy. Nope – I haven’t done it yet.

    Come check out my blog if you’d like. New-bee here only has one follower. Boohoo – lol

    ReplyDelete