Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

OOTD

Usually, I am not really impressed with my work outfits. They generally consist of some sort of dress pant and a shirt. Nothing to spectacular, and most of the time I walk out of the house not even knowing what I am wearing (cause the mirror is in a different room from where I get dressed and if I do look in the mirror, its too late to change anything).
But today, I actually picked out an outfit I am proud of! ha ha.(not the greatest pic, but it was in the bathroom, with an iphone)

I know it may not seem like much. But I think it's way cuter than what I normally pull off.
I am wearing dark brown pants from Limited, drew fit; white cardigan from J.crew, 3/4 length sleeves; and a satin, high neck, ruffled, button down, blue and white patterned shirt from Forever 21. Plus my brown strapy wedges from Gianni Bini.

This makes me want more "cute" clothes..

No comments:

Post a Comment