Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Week 11 Update

Alright, it's that time again. Another Update. Last week was a pretty good week. Stayed on schedule for most of it and really tried to push myself during the P90X work outs since I had been slacking a little bit.
Here's the week:

Monday- 4 Miles and Core Synergistics (since I didnt do it on Sunday)

Tuesday- 3 miles and Cardio X

Wednesday - 6 miles (this was a very hilly run. But felt good and prepared myself for the race on saturday)

Thursday - 3 miles and Chest, Shoulders, Triceps/Ab Ripper (the back of my arms and shoulders definitely felt it the next day)

Friday - nothing (I was supposed to do Yoga X, but had to go to the grocery and we were having people over for dinner.. it just didn't happen)

Saturday - 10K Race!!
We were up bright and early for our 2nd race. It started at 8 am. Luckily it was a beautiful day with near perfect weather. G and I ran the majority of the race together until I sped it up a bit at mile 5. I was trying to beat my time from last year and only did it by about 1 minute. Which is OK, but I wish I had done better. G did an awesome job. He has never run a 6.2 mile race and he did the whole thing without stopping once... so very proud of him.

Sunday - Legs & Back/Ab Ripper. (I am very sore today! And just an FYI- 100lb labs don't really help when you are trying to work out!)

This should be an interesting week for working out. G and I are headed to L.A. on wednesday night. So we will be missing our midweek longer run. And then we have to do 11 miles on saturday. It is a definite must that we get the 11 miles in, as it will be the longest we will have gone before the half marathon. Also, I am not sure how I am going to be able to do my P90X while I am out there. So, I am going to push as much as I can this week to get in as much exercise and stay on schedule. We'll see how it goes. But I am excited for sunny California!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment