Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Just Couldn't Do It


I had mentioned earlier this week that I was going to post pictures from the end of Phase I of P90X. I had all intentions of posting and showing my "amazing progress" since I feel like I have done really well.

But, I took my measurements first, and was pretty disappointed at the numbers. Nothing went up, but nothing really went down either. I am a little amazed because I "feel" like I have lost inches but the tape measure was not helping me out. But this could also be due to the fact that I had just run 5 miles and eaten dinner.. I dunno.

I also know, that I have not lost any in the weight department... so I think. When I first started, I had an old scale, that i am not sure ever gave the correct weight. But, I am an avid weight-checker, as the scale is in my bathroom and just so easy to step onto, so I check it about every other day.. and dont see any real improvements.

So when I took my pictures, I was just hoping to see the physical change.. not so much.. if anything, in some pictures I think I look bigger. So I am going to hold of on posting pictures right now till I feel there is a dramatic of enough difference to show. And I hope this comes with the next round. As I have said before, I pretty much work out 6-7 times a week, majorly focusing on cardio but still have weight training, so I am not exactly sure where the problem is, but I do know I eat alot of carbs. I guess I need to work on that.

It's still part of my 2010 goal to be in the best shape I have ever been in, so I am just going to push on and believe a change will come soon enough.. wish me luck!




1 comment:

  1. You can do it. I actullay just started pilates 2 times a week and do some cadio. Hoping to get in shape for a sorority reunion this july :)

    ReplyDelete