Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

John Paul DeJoria


The other day I was purusing through some blogs, finding new things, taking a peak into people's lives, whom I don't know and I came across someone (I can't remember who at this point) who said she had met John Paul Dejoria, one of the founders of Paul Mitchell hair products. And she had mentioned that he had such an interesting story. So, like the person I am, I googled him and found this really wonderful article:

http://www.entrepreneur.com/magazine/entrepreneur/2009/july/202258.html

It came out July 2009, but it is an interesting and inspiring story of how he got his start. From being homeless at one point with a 2 year old to now owning houses in like 8 different places! It really is amazing. And he seems to be one of those down-to-earth types.

So here is some reading for your weekend! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment