Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Week 7 Update

I sort of can't believe it has been 7 weeks since we began our mini marathon training. It's pretty amazing the amount of miles we have run, and the fact that we have stuck to our schedule (with just a few misses). Last week was no exception.

Here is how last week went:
Monday: 4.5 miles (was supposed to do 5, but had to run on the treadmill because of the 7 inches of snow and just couldn't get that last .5 mile in...oops!)
Tuesday: 2 Miles + Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper
Wednesday: Yoga X and no run because I seriously needed a break from the running
Thursday: 2 Miles + Legs & Back
Friday: Kenpo X
Saturday: 8 MILES!!! WHOO HOOO... another "longest run to date". So proud of G that day for completing the 8 miles, with just a couple very short breaks and his blister. 8 miles is HARD but we were lucky enough to be able to do it outside (the first for a long time).
Sunday: Was supposed to do Yoga X-- to start my 4th "week" of Phase 1, but I had a baby shower and other things to do, and just couldn't pull myself to do it.

I have to get back on the wagon this week and really get all my P90X workouts in (and on schedule). I also asked G if we could try to cook at home all week. It really does save us money, and makes me eat better. I am also praying the weather holds up this week so we can do our longer runs outside. The puppy definitely needs to get some exercise in too. And we will prepare for our 9 miles on saturday.. ACK!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment