Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Week 6 Update

Things got a little messed up last week, and I am blaming the snow! I finished all my running days but didnt complete the runs how I needed to. For instance, Monday was supposed to be a 5 miler, but I ended up having to run on the treadmill and only got to 4 (have I mentioned I HATE the treadmill). Then the same thing happened wednesday, but I did 4.5 instead of 5. Thursday I got the schedule messed up and ran 2 instead of 1 (which I guess made up for my other two days).

On saturday, we had the race. We were a little late getting there and ended up being 6 minutes behind the start of the race! OOPS. But we went ahead and completed it anyway. Then we had to run an additional 3 miles to make our scheduled 7 miles for the day. We ended up only doing an additional 2 for a total of 6, but that's ok, it was cold and icy.

The P90X didn't go much smoother. Somehow I was off from the week before, so everything got pushed back a day and now I am a day behind. But I did do Legs & Back plus Ab Ripper, KenpoX, Core Synergistics and Cardio X. Hopefully, if I have enough time I can do Shoulders & Arms plus Ab Ripper today after my 5 mile run and then be back on schedule. Let's cross our fingers.

We are now on week 7 of Mini Marathon training and week 5 of P90X (at my every other day pace). Just 9 more weeks to go before the big race!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment