Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Week 5 Update

Another week has come and gone and we are still on track!

Completed all my mile on the schedule. Even going out for a 6 mile run in the cold and snow on Sunday with Charlie-dog. G had a bit of an off week because he got a stiff neck around thursday and couldnt move to well. He is still healing a bit but hopefully will be back at it this week. We have another race on Saturday, 6K (4 miles), plus we have to do an additional 3 miles to complete our 7 that is scheduled. It is going to be a tough saturday. :)

I was even able to complete most of my P90X schedule. Things got a little hectic so I had to move some days around, and right now I am one day behind. I am hoping to catch up tonight. By thursday I will start my "third" week of P90X. Hopefully after week "four" I will have some "after" pictures to show (depends on how ballsy I am feeling).

As I already explained in my last post, the eating habits kind of went downhill last week. I am trying to get back on it this week... we'll see how it goes. It snowed a bunch last night, so I dont see us venturing out much this week. And G is making chili tonight..YUM!

Off to do 2 miles today, plus Legs & Back and Ab RipperX (and if I am feeling really good Kenpo X-- this might be overload though)


#
#

1 comment:

  1. Bloggy,

    My name is Nathan McCabe and I am an Independent Beachbody Coach. If you are really into working out and creating a healthier lifestyle for yourself, you should really consider being a Beachbody Coach. The opportunity is too good to pass up. I have included a link that will answer all of your questions or you can drop me an email at Nathan@RippedBody.org

    http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/mccabe21

    Nathan McCabe
    RippedBody.org

    ReplyDelete