Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Shrinking pants?

Can cotton pants shrink after you have had them for years?

I am totally serious.

I am one of those people that dry (gasp!) all of my pants (jeans included) because I just feel that they get stretched out when wearing. And because I have always done it this way. Anyway, there have been a couple pairs lately that seem to be fitting snugger than normal. I would be concerned if it was all my pants, but it's not. It's the older ones. For instance, the pants I have on today, were definitely tighther than I remember them being the last time I had them on, which was probably a week ago (these are work pants). And I have been busting my butt running 5 days a week AND doing P90x 4-5 days, basically working out 7 days a week. Shouldn't my butt be getting smaller? I feel smaller. G even told me, just yesterday, I was looking tighter. So I just dont understand how my pants can all of the sudden not fit the same (and not in a good way). I am convinced they have shrunk!


#
#

No comments:

Post a Comment