Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where does the time go?

I am a horrible blogger. I started this blog as a way to get some things off my chest, and also talk about anything and everything I felt was worthy of typing.

It started out all good.. but now things have kind of gone down hill. I wish my life was more interesting to write about. Or that I was able to tell these hilarious stories about every day activities. But unfortunately, that is not how my life works. boo.

I am selfish enough, and self aware enough to know that I want more followers and more commentors. But how do you get those, probably by writing more appealing material. I need to work on it. And I'm going to. I want to. I want to make this something I enjoy doing and look forward to doing. Rather than something that I struggle with trying to find a topic each day.

So bear with me while I get back on track to better blogging.

(does this all sound familiar???)

No comments:

Post a Comment