Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

North East Touring

G and I have talked a few times about wanting to go up to the northeast and tour around. Nothing particularly planned, but just to see the scenery. I have never really been up to the northeast except to go to NYC a couple of years ago. But I would really love to see that part of the country.

We are thinking about maybe going on a driving trip this fall to see the colors. I just love the fall time with the changing leaves and crisp air, so why not go and visit some of the most beautiful places this time of year? I'd even love to get all the way to Cape Cod.

I am just not sure where to go and what to see. Plus, we would like to bring big dog, Charlie with us, so we would have to find pet friendly hotels or bed & breakfasts.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a good driving route? or pet friendly "tour"... nothing organized with a group or anything, but a list of places to see and things to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment