Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Cookbooks!

I have recently bought 2 new cookbooks that I am really excited about.
This first one has 500!! healthy recipes. The images in the inside were so inticing that I HAD to buy the book. Everything just looked soo yummy. You guy buy it at Amazon too!





This is the second. Cook Yourself Thin. Not only is this a cookbook, but it also includes a shopping list and a good discription of what the purpose of the book is... to be able to eat your favorite dishes, but making substitutions for a healthier way to eat it! Can be found here

I can't wait to try out EVERY recipe in each one. Ya'll know I am on a kick where I want to be uber-healthy, and I think having these 2 cookbooks at my immediate disposal is a definite PLUS.

Now I just gotta get to the store to get some yummy ingredients.

I'll let you know how it goes (and hopefully be able to give some reviews on various dishes)

No comments:

Post a Comment