Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 4...

Another day, another run.

Stats:

Ran/Walked 5 miles (part of schedule).
My calves are SERIOUSLY hurting. It has to be my shoes and the way I roll in on my heels. I mean it feels like I am running up hill the whole way. I did my best though, and I thought my energy level was good. I didn't feel exhausted, but had to walk a few times just to let my calves have a rest.
And I need to starting adding the temperature at the time of the run to the stats.. it makes a difference you know. Today it was 91º but "feels like 99º" when I started. H-O-T!

Food:
Bfast: muffin and might mango Naked Juice (these things have some serious calories, but they are soooo good).
Lunch: Spinach salad with grilled chicken, goat cheese, sundried tomatoes, garlic. balsamic vinaigrette dressing. (one of my favorite salads from a local eatery) And a glass of lemonade
Dinner: I haven't figured it out yet.
Snacks:.. no real snacks today..
WATER!

Pretty average day around here. Now off to do some more house work.

No comments:

Post a Comment