Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

my sneaks...

So remember back in March when I got these:Bright and shiny, new running shoes. Asics GT 2150..

Well..

They have seen a better day.

(actually this pic makes them look pretty good)

I think it's time for a new pair. I am literally poking a hole through the top of the left shoe. And my legs are starting to hurt, especially my calves. So I figure, I better get some new shoes before the pain gets worse and if new shoes don't fix it, then we will dig further into the issue.

But, as I said in my previous post, I have been fitted for these shoes multiple times, so I am sticking with them. This time though, I am going to order them online. There are more color options (because that is important!!) than what you get at the local running retail store. I hate not to give the locals my business, but I think I can get a better deal, and a better look than the stark white things I began with.

What kind of shoes do you like? What are your go to running shoe?

No comments:

Post a Comment