Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Coach Bag

I am not usually one to brag (ok maybe I am) on new items... but this one I had to share because of the amazing deal I got on it.

G and I went up to the Coach outlet this weekend, because we had received a coupon for an additional 20% off through July 14th (and we didnt have much else to do) (and mama wanted a new bag).

I had decided a little while back that I was in needed of a new every day purse. I have been carrying my Italian bag I got in Italy (duh) pretty much for the past two years.. only occasionally switching it out. But its getting beat up and I want to savor it for a long time. So, when we got this coupon, it was a calling.

The above bag is what I got. Now, at the outlet, they are last years styles, so I have no idea the name of it. But it's an off-white, goes with everything kind of color.

Here is the deal I got. It was on clearance to start with (at the outlet), plus an additional 50% off clearance items, PLUS an additional 20% with the coupon.. can we say D-eal! It is pretty big and a good size for me. I *heart* it.

No comments:

Post a Comment