Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 3...

Today was kind of an uneventful day. But to keep up like I promised (myself?) here are today's stats:

Eats:
Bfast- nutrigrain bar (I really need a better bfast, but lack of time or resources are my main issues)
Lunch - Subway Turkey 6" on wheat (sub of the day!), no cheese, spinach, tomato, onion, green pepper and honey mustard! plus a glass of lemonade.
Dinner - soft homemade tacos (ground beef) with a little cheese, lettuce and tomato
Snacks - grahmn crackers, Yum!
And of course water. I am really trying my hardest not to have soda. It's not like I drink a lot of it, but I at least have one a day usually. So for now, I'll stick to my lemonade and water (crosses fingers)

Workout:
Clean house! (yes, I consider this to be physical activity)
3 miles on treadmill. (Originally I was supposed to do 5 miles outside, but it was raining this evening, and by the time I got home from my cousin's house, it was pretty dark out. So, I will do my 5 tomorrow. Plus, my legs are REALLY hurting, so it was probably better to have a slower day)

News:
I bought my new shoes today!! whoo hoo. I can't wait, this leg pain is really getting annoying. I am hoping that the shoes will help that. If not, next step is new inserts. If that doesnt work, I am not sure. So cross your fingers on that too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment