Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

She's gonna be Famous!

For those of you that know me, you also know that my sister is a actor out in LA trying to get her big break. A while back, she decided that she was going to do game shows and try to win some money. Last week, she happened to get called to audition for Wheel of Fortune. And after going and making it through several rounds of cuts they told her they would contact her within the next week to let her know if she would be on.
Well, luck be with her, because they called Wedneday and informed her that she would be an alternate that was taping next thursday and if she did get on that show, she would be a true contestant on another episode. You heard me right people, she is going to be on Wheel of Fortune!!!! So great, and soooo hysterical. I mean, who gets on a game show, really?! I am super pumped for her and hopes she wins BIG! (I am expecting a GREAT Xmas gift if she does). I'll let you know when it is to air.
So hilarious.(Maybe she can get my Vanna's autograph!)

No comments:

Post a Comment