Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Officially a Mrs!

Man that title makes me sound O-L-D!!

Went down to the social security office to day to legally change my name. What a pain in the butt! Had to sit for an hour and wait for them to talk to me for 5 seconds. Then, now I have to wait 7-10 days to get my new SS card. After that, off to the DMV to change my drivers license. Then the process begins of changing my name on everything else. Guys have it so easy. Get married, sign a piece of paper, boom done finished! I have decided to keep my last name as my middle name, even though I love my middle name. It was is my mom's maiden name. But I had to drop something. I dont think I could get away with 4 initials! And my new last name hyphenated with my old would have been terrible. So I have succumbed and changed it completely. I am now LCR! No longer living in the LBC :(

No comments:

Post a Comment