Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm back!

After a wonderful wedding and relaxing honeymoon, I am finally back to the reality of Lauren. It has been over a year that my life has been upside down and totally stressed out. I am glad to have all the planning and coordination over with. It take a LOT to put a wedding together, especially when you have no wedding planner (and you feel that you have to create all elements yourself!!). But it all worked out in the end. There were no flaws that I can think of at all!! I am amazed at myself and everyone that helped to put the most fabulous wedding together on the planet!! I cannot say enough how truely thankful and blessed I am to have such wonderful friends and family. :)

I hope to post honeymoon photos soon. Today I am a zombie, just trying to keep my eyes open. (didnt get in till 1:00am! last night)

No comments:

Post a Comment