Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Beautiful Antigua

So, as I may or may not have mentioned, G and I went to the all inclusive Sandals resort in beautiful Antigua for our honeymoon. And I must say, if you have never done an all inclusive, I suggest you try it. It was awesome. Not having to worry about money for an entire week was awesome. And the food and drinks were flowing. Plus it was nice to not do anything for a whole week either. No chores, no lists, no dog, nada! Fantastic.
Here are a few pics from the wonderful trip we had.
The scariest plane ride ever. Just to get to Antigua
Our room.
Japanese night.
We took an excursion to go snorkeling. And this is the best picture EVER. The pool... with a swim up bar.. G's requirement for our honeymoon.And the awesome beach.

There are 200 more, but I thought that might be a little too many to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment