Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

HOLY TOLEDO-- ONE MONTH TO GO!

I cant believe the wedding is one month away. Feels like I have been planning forever but one month is so close. And I still feel like I am not ready. My list seems to keep growing. Here it is so far:
1. Gift for G
2. Gifts for wedding party
3. Make programs
4. print out my table signs
5. print my thank you cards
6. submit all money that is due
7. meet with the florist and photographer about final details
8. Find eye shadows
9. Find rehearsal dinner dress
10. Get my dad a vest and shoes for his tux
11. (make sure all tux measurements are in, again)
12. Get comb to sew into veil
13. Decide on jewels for bridesmaids
14. Organize with limo company
15. Figure out our "specialty" drinks

and on and on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment