Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Hair Drama!

Got my eyebrows waxed!! I dont feel like they are all bushy any more. YAY! And it wasnt as bad as I envisioned it to be. I am very happy with the results. And I got my hair cut and colored. It is so much better being cut... just an inch off, but it makes a world of difference.

But my hair drama is what to do for the wedding day. I already know that I will get my hair done by my stylist but what about my bridesmaids. I had an original plan where a friend was going to come to the house and do theirs, but she had to cancel because of work. So then I thought we would all just go to the salon, but to do make up was $50! It just seems expensive. But I thinking at this point, to just get hair done at the salon and everyone do their own makeup. I always have a hard time with other people doing my makeup, I never think it looks right. So maybe its just better if we all do our own (or help each other out). I really didnt think this would be so stressful. It's just all get tooo close!

No comments:

Post a Comment