Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

wedding list update

So, I have been able to check off a bunch of stuff since my last post about the ever growing wedding list. We now have our photographer confirmed, ordered bridesmaid dresses, talked to florist, got the guys tuxes, etc. etc. But there is still a lot to do. Here is my list of March 31, 2009!

1. Find shoes for bridesmaids-- this can wait till the dresses come in
2. book our honeymoon flights to Antigua!
3. Confirm menu
4. Follow up again with band
5. Create Logo
6. Create invitations, reply cards, programs, place cards, etc
7. Reserve hotel rooms for out of town guests, and our suite for the wedding night
8. Rehearsal dinner location-- this is waiting till G's dad comes to town
9. Buy G's wedding band
10. Bridesmaid & Groomsmen gifts
11. Get my veil cleaned (to figure out if using)
12. Go to Fundamental's of Marriage class-- through church
13. Get some "thank you" cards
14. Register for gifts
15. Get passport!
16. Figure out music and readings for the ceremony
17. Shower outfits!
18. Get limo for day of.

I know there is plenty more.. but that is kind of the next step. Big thing is the invitation design. I want to do it myself, since its sort of what I do... but I cant seem to find the time or motivation to come up with something. And I know I am going to be so critical of what I do. UGH! Wedding Planning!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! We have the same photographer. I also know Whitney from Junior League. We had our engagement pics yesterday and he is sooo nice. I can't wait to get the pics back. Like your blog!

    -katie
    www.bgbride.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete