Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

BEST NEWS OF THE DAY

YAY!!!
I am sooo pumped. We have a CONFIRMED photographer. If you have been reading, you know that this has been a big pain in my side. I was definitely picky when it came to a photographer since these are what is going to last from our BIG day!

So at long last, our confirmed photographer is Bella Grace Studios. We really love all the work that Josh at Bella Grace does, and he seems to be in tuned to Gavin and I's likes and dislikes. I cant wait to see how amazing these pictures are going to be. Check out his site at http://www.bellagracestudios.com/ He also takes pictures for Sophisticated Living magazine, so he has more than just a "wedding photographer" background

YAY!!!!!!

Oh, and all along, I have been saying that my colors are charcoal and plum, but I really think my color is more of an eggplant.

No comments:

Post a Comment