Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Updates

Let's see, what has been going on?!?

I guess a lot, considering I have fallen off the blog trail for a minute. So, a weekend review... last friday went to the 3rd annual Naked Ladies Party.... let me explain. haha. This is a party where you get all your friends, acquaintances, co-workers, etc together, and everyone brings clothes, shoes, accessories, housewares, etc that they dont use or need any more, then everyone kind of swaps items. Things that are not taken, then go to a charity like Maryhurst or Goodwill or something in the like. Its a lot of fun and gives you a chance to clean out your closet and house. I always bring stuff and never really take anything home. I find that if I do take something home, I usually bring it back the next time. Then Saturday, I got up and ran 10 miles!! with my 2 friends. It was cold and rainy that morning, but we got it in and now I am feeling way more confident to run the mini in just over a month. After the run, it was St. Patrick's Day Parade time!! This is probably one of the most fun events in Louisville all year (not coming close to Derby time, but still a blast). The parade started at 3, but we got down there around 2 or so, drank some green beer, watched the floats pass by, then continued on to drink more! You always see a ton of people you know, and my father and his friends are always fun to hang out with too. So, needless to say, sunday was less than productive.

On a wedding note:
I finally got all my girls to order their dresses last week (which reminds me, I need to double check that they actually got ordered!) Which I am very excited about. One more thing to check off my list. I desperately have to get my florist this week!!! AGH. There is just too much to do. My main problem is, I am training for this mini marathon, and so after work, I usually run. I dont know what time these florists stay open till, but it cant be too late right!? Maybe I should just call and actually figure it out.

I am sure there is more to say, but I am not really awake right now.

So HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment