I thought I would redo my first ever blog post for any newbie readers out there. Thanks again to Skinny Runner for including me in her Cat Lady Blogs.
(Edits made in RED)
Hello all, and welcome to my blog. I felt the need to start a blog because I think that I have a lot to talk about. But before I get into all that, let me introduce myself with a quick 25 facts about me (which may include topics that come up later).
1. I am 26 (28!) years old
2. I am engaged (Married!) to the most wonderful person who puts up with every part of me
3. My wedding is (was) Sept 25 (you will read much about my planning process)
4. I have a 1 (3) year old, 100lb yellow lab, who gets into trouble, but slowly becoming a good dog.
5. I am a graphic designer
6. I am started my own company last (3) year, and now trying to get new clients.. recently updated my website! www.peapoddesignonline.com Please check it out for any and all design needs!
7. I am a constant myspace, facebook and email checker
8. I am currently training for a mini marathon that is in April (this will be my fourth!)
9. My only sister lives in LA and i miss her.
10. I am considering a career change to nursing - not so much any more
11. I think I have the best family in the world
12. My father is currently going through treatments for brain cancer - still rockin'
13. I have always wanted to move away from home, did once, lasted 2 months.. still want to do it again, probably wont
14. My best friend has encouraged me to write this so she has something to read ;) is she still reading!??!?!
15. I love University of Kentucky basketball - Can't believe they made it to the final 4!
16. I wish I had more time to create things.. photography, painting, etc.
17. I am a big fan of before/after reality shows.. right now its Amazing Race
18. Nothings better than a summer night on my back porch with my fiance (hubby), dog and a good bottle of wine
19. I think I am turning my fiance (hubby) into a country music fan! well maybe not so much
20. I could wear a white tshirt and jeans everyday and be fine
21. I have over 70 pairs of shoes.. all of which i wear
22. I LOVE school supplies, especially pens, the inky ones
23. I consider my self a very loyal and good friend, even though I may not be around a lot
24. I like making new foods, but could live off of potatoes everyday
25. I hope that I can continue to write this blog, even if its just for my own well being.
Most is still the same, some things have changed. Hope you stick around!