Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I know I know...

I have been a bad blogger. Eh.. oh well

Let's see, workouts..
Thursday: Hot Yoga! (I need to do a post about this, I almost passed OUT! But I am going back tonight.. can't admit defeat yet!)
Friday: Nada
Saturday: 6 mile run was planned, but wasn't feeling well all day
Sunday: 6 mile run with the DOG and G - time was not really calculated because we stopped a few time to walk, but I felt good and felt I could have run the whole thing
Monday: 3 Miles on the treadmill (I HATE the tread, but it was too late to go outside, no time because I don't trust those machines!)


I have seen this on a few blogs I read and thought I would participate. Enjoy!

A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: King - I will NEVER go back.. it's heaven
C. Chore you dislike: going to the grocery
D. Dogs: Charlie Baxter- the bad dog, Yellow Lab
E. Essential start to your day: during the week, it's a shower... nothing really on the weekends
F. Favorite color:  blue! Even though my hubby will swear it's purple
G. Gold or silver:  silver
H. Height:  5’4
I. Instruments you play(ed):  I learned piano when I was younger.. but couldn't' really played if I tried
J. Job title: Graphic Designer - anyone need anything?!
K. Kids: Charlie :) 
L. Live: in a house on a street in a city! ha. If you've read for a bit, you may know
M. Mom’s name:  Peggy
N. Nicknames:  La, boogs, ummm...
O. Overnight hospital stays:  nope
P. Pet peeves:  ignorance and intolerance
Q. Quote from a movie: oh wow, there are so many..
R. Righty or lefty:  Right
S. Siblings:  Sister Sarah!
T. Time you wake up:  7am - during the week
U. Underwear: yes.. I like underwear
V. Vegetables you dont’ like:  brussel sprouts.
W. What makes you run late:  G! haha. or my inability to find something to wear
X. X-rays you’ve had:  Arm (I've had 5 broken arms), Nose (got hit with a softball), Foot (recently for some pain)
Y. Yummy food you make:  Family recipe spaghetti! Or Sweet potato fries. Or Salmon... We make some pretty good eats in our house
Z. Zoo animal favorites:  monkeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment