Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Zucchini Bread

yes, half of the larger loaf is gone
Yesterday I was on a ROLL. I decided to make my family recipe spaghetti sauce (can't share the recipe!!) and some zucchini bread. After the bread was made, G was wondering why I have never made it before. ha! I feel like we always used to make it when I was younger. Soooo good!

So here's a quick and easy recipe:
 
Zucchini Bread    325degrees / 1 hr.
3 eggs
1 cup oil
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups grated zucchini (one big zucchini will usually work, I actually think a little more than 2 cups is good)
3 cups sifted flour
1 1/2 teaspoon soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
(optional- 1 cup chopped  nuts or raisons)

combine all elements. use baking spray on pans, fill up half way with batter.

No comments:

Post a Comment