Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What's happening?

Daily Workouts:
Monday - 3 miles (in the POURING rain - G was not happy with me) - don't remember my time
Tuesday - Brazilian Butt Lift - Bum Bum video (30 min) + 125 ab moves
Wednesday - 3.5 miles - 32:00 min! (pretty fast for me!)

Anyone else feel that things are really crazy right now? I mean, every time I turn on the news, it's more bad stuff! And I don't know if this is always how the world is and if I am just noticing more or if it's really out of control right now.

From the random dead birds, and dead baby dolphins in the Gulf of Mexico to the uproars in the middle east and the craziness of our own government, I am just not sure what to think.

Maybe I have been watching too many shows about the "end of the world" that is supposedly to happen next year! I can't help myself. I hope that is not foretelling!!! Just a word to the wise, unless you want to be anxious about the next 2 years, don't watch the history channel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment