Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Today's Trends

Daily workout: rest day

Have you all taken a look at today's fashion? Sometimes I just don't get it. And maybe because I am nearing 30, and being "trendy" and "hip" aren't really words I use any more. Don't get me wrong, I am FAR from mom jeans, I just prefer to be a little more classic, if you will. But I just think some of today's fashion for young adults looks.. well.. trashy. Kind of like not much effort was used, almost an homage to the early 90s.

Exhibit A:
umm. nice high water cut offs.. I may have worn this when I was 12. 

Exhibit B:
excuse me, why is your hat so small?
Exhibit C:
I just don't get the "hipster" look
Exhibit D:
nope...
Does anyone else feel this way? Everything just looks so sloppy. Do a google search for "Early 90s Fashion" and you will find styles that are out right now! YIKES.

Let's just hope we don't go here:

No comments:

Post a Comment