Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What the H$#% is summer break?


It's that time of year when I start to get really sad I am not in school any more. Obviously for the sheer pleasure of having a summer break. 3 months of having absolutely nothing to do except go to the pool and get a tan (and maybe take a trip to the beach).

I can't tell you the last time I had a summer like that. Even when I was in high school and college, I always had a job. I even worked one summer every single day at Pier1 or a country club, lifeguarding (which was really easy and basically satisified my need to hang out by a pool).

Now, I see people on facebook and blogs talking about their "summer plans" to not be working or going on trips! I am way jealous. I will be locked away at my desk all summer, in the cool of the A/C, being pale as a ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment