Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Shopping Spree

I went on a little shopping spree today on line. As I have mentioned in previous posts, my wardrobe is seriously hurting, so today I bit the bullet and bought some stuff. And here are a few of my purchases:Linen Blend Apron Dress
(I thought this would be cute just to bum around town in.. may be awful once I actually put it on)
Gap


Hip Slung Easy Flare Pant
(Just some basic light colored chinos to wear to the office or on weekends)
Gap

Patchwork Mini
(It's probably a little juvenile, but I couldnt resist! )
Old Navy


Gathered Skirt
(I thought this would be a good office skirt. It looks a little short on the model, but I am only 5'4" with short legs, so I am hoping it's a little longer)
Banana Republic

All items I got on sale, plus free shipping and 25% off my order!! I just had to do it. I also got some plain ol t-shirts. One can never have to many white t's!

All images came from Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic


No comments:

Post a Comment