Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bummed..

Over the past day and a half, I have been a little bummed out. I am not sure what it is and cant seem to shake it. I even went on a helicopter ride this morning (which was very cool by the way) and still feeling kind of, eh. I just think there is a lot on my plate and I dont really know how to shake it. I need to compile a list of things I want/ need to accomplish. Let's start one:

1. Redesign personal company website-- www.peapoddesignonline.com -- for the curious
2. Market company & gain new clients
3. Wedding stuff (this is a list in and of itself)
4. Get my butt in gear to be in shape come wedding
5. Hit the tanning bed/ layout-- get color!!
6. Start inspiration folder
7. Buy large hard drive for personal computer
8. Find happiness in everyday life
9. Buy furniture for house-- decorate
10. Learn new recipes-- collect

The list goes on and on and on and on. There is so much I want to do, but find very little time. I guess when I am laying around the house at night, I could be doing some of this stuff. But after working an 8 hour day, some times a girl just needs to rest!

I am going to try to start blogging about inspirational design stuff that I see. Some stuff really inspires me to be a better designer and to get out there and learn more. So, I am going to share it with the world. Who knows, maybe there will be a Peapod Blog or a Peapod Twitter in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment