Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

review

ahh.. the FURminator.... my new best friend.

I got mine in the mail probably 2 weeks ago (time flies, can't keep up) and let me just tell you..

I LOVE IT!!!

It is the best invention since sliced bread... I'm not even lying. It works sooooo well..

Check this out.
This is a ball of hair I brushed of C-dog today. I only had about 5 minutes so I didnt really go to town (plus he was a little rowdy and I was chasing him all the way around the porch). But this is 5 minutes of brushing! Any other brush I have used on charles wont get this much off if I tried to brush him for an hour!! AND!!! I have already brushed him multiple times.. it just keeps coming. I swear my house is less hairy than before.

I <3 this and you should too! Go get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment